AIM
KJokerDe

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Classic

This is like Worms with stick people but I am sure you have heard that a dozen times now. I loved the many options and some of the music. I would like to see a few more weapons but other than that you did a hell of a job ... of course that is why you have stayed in my fav. flash artists.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

a w e s o m e

Very good selection of clothing, faces, music, etc. Everything looked real. Greatest dress up game by far.

Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0 Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0

Sweet

OMG, that was totally frickin sweet. Reminds me back of the old Magic: The Gathering™ days.

Nightmare Nightmare

wow

I love this little blue bunny. More please, more!

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

K

17 15 |<1|\||) 0|= 1|\|73|23571|\|9 |3(_)7 1 (4|\||\|07 |234|_|_Y |234|) \\/\\/|-|47 (0//\//\35 0(_)7. \\/\\/|-|0 \\/\\/4|\|75 70 574|23 4|\||) 7|2Y 70 |=19(_)|23 0(_)7 50//\//\3 |<1|\||) 0|= |234|_|_Y |_0|\|9 53|\|73|\|(3 \\/\\/17|-| 4|_|_ 7|-|053 \\/\\/31|2|) |_177|_3 "1349|=J49" 7|-|1|\|95. 1 J(_)57 |)0|\|'7 937 17 1 9(_)355.

Lumination Lumination

fun

I really enjoyed playing the game but there are errors when trying to submit high scores.

Winky Tiki Photo Hunt Winky Tiki Photo Hunt

cool

Photos were awesome but did not really have any payoff for high scores. Good job though.

halloween massacre halloween massacre

awesome

I really liked the randomness of the game. Not just shooting monsters all the time, etc. Only thing I would suggest is to have maybe bonus items flash up or innocent bystanders that give or take away points.

Family Guy Viewer Family Guy Viewer

good

I really liked this organized group of Family Guy items. Two suggestions would be to have more video, and better picture quality. Other than that, good job!

Cursor Showcase Cursor Showcase

unique

I really liked the blood but the most unique is probably the cigarette and wand ... the barf was just funny! Good Job!