AIM
KJokerDe

Spray logo Spray logo

What was the point?

Israro responds:

None specifically. Only practice and continue learning.

Abe & Barney: Pickles Abe & Barney: Pickles

I gave a 5 to get you past judgement but the voice overs need work and story needs more sense. Your artwork is spot on though. Keep trying

Houndoom X Charmander Houndoom X Charmander

Nice art but need to put it to better use than a loop. You are capable of awesome things.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Classic

This is like Worms with stick people but I am sure you have heard that a dozen times now. I loved the many options and some of the music. I would like to see a few more weapons but other than that you did a hell of a job ... of course that is why you have stayed in my fav. flash artists.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

a w e s o m e

Very good selection of clothing, faces, music, etc. Everything looked real. Greatest dress up game by far.

Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0 Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0

Sweet

OMG, that was totally frickin sweet. Reminds me back of the old Magic: The Gathering™ days.

&amp;lt;My Sickness&amp;gt; <My Sickness>

awesome

You made me beating my head on the desk to all your tracks. I can't figure out how to add you as a favorite AUDIO artist so I added you as a buddy and seeking your approval. Thanks!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

You are now approved dude. You could put my name down in your favorite bands in your profile, I would appreciate that. Thanks for the cool review dude.

Deepest in my mind Deepest in my mind

10 All the Way

I have never given all 10s on an audio track. This track made me feel calmed and relaxed. It isn't the same techno crap everyone else puts out (I am guilty too). I could serious hear this track in a video game sometime in the future.

Darkvampiire responds:

WOW thanks for letting me the first one!! its an honor, and I hope that what you're saying is not a joke, just imagine....... this track in a videogame!!! OMG thanks again

Zelda Journey Zelda Journey

Awesome

One of the best in your collection. Continue making them hot!